11/28/2008

Week 10 * Thing 19

Well, I can certainly see all kinds of school applications for this stuff! I know some of my teachers have been using Google Docs, but it seems to me that this set up has more refinement in its toolbars, more stuff ready-to-go, in an obvious and intuitive layout.

Now I want comment boxes in my Word at school.

One part of this exercise was a bit alarming though. I started an account with 30Boxes. com ("It will organize your life!"), but immediately deleted it when it started dragging in all of these online accounts I had set up last spring during my first go at the 23 Things. My Flickr account, my dog's MySpace, all kinds of things. Just a chilly reminder that, if you've put it on the internet, you no longer control it -- whatever it is.

P.S. Hey, I posted from Zoho. This is too hip for words! Shiny!


No comments: