3/05/2008

Week 5 * Things 10 & 11

Well, talk about seductive! Opening up a Facebook account is like walking onto a fairgrounds - you're surrounded by huge collection of entities, all saying "Pay attention to ME!" It's easy to see how it can absorb hours of time. I'm afraid I cheated a little and streamlined my learning process by asking my daughter to help me figure things out. She agreed to be my guide as long as I promised not to friend her. Actually, the mechanics were pretty easy to figure out, but she has provided lots of etiquette help and navigation assistance.

2 comments:

rmlrhonda said...

I'm jealous of you Viggo cutout! The videostore in our town had one and I kept trying to talk them out of it, to no avail!! Rhonda at Royalton Memorial

Mara said...

Is there a reason why you didn't befriend Vermont Librarian in Facebook? Is it because s/he doesn't really exist?